Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Finding My Heart



Finding My Heart Is Easy, 

Love Is Everywhere I Look



 On a Beach...



 In the Sky...


Have you ever gone out for a walk on the beach or in the woods and notice that everywhere you look there's a heart waiting to be found?  I seem to see hearts in everything...
Maybe it's that I look for the good in every aspect of my life so seeing the hearts comes natural. 


Here's one  nestled in the rocks...


On a path...


OK... This one is more like a butterfly, but it still warms the heart...


 In the garden...


In the moss...
 
In my art room...
Here are some I've found on the beach and painted... 
Ready to be put back out into the world, 
Abandoned....


 This one was a gift from one of my dear friends,
She carried it back from her beach walk,
calling me to tell me she had found my heart...
It must weigh 15 pounds
It's 9" wide, 8" long and 7" thick.

This is my heart rock stash for my future heart rock garden...
say that three times fast...lol...
 

Some of my heart shaped sea glass I've found on the beach..


Another collection of my favorites...


One of my collage's
 and two hearts my husband found for me
He gives me one every year for my birthday...

 This was last years birthday gift, it's one of my faves...
Jade
Another I've collaged with all positive words, verses, and phrases...

Hearts are everywhere, you just have to open your eyes, 
be one with your surroundings...  
Send me your heart pictures or stories, I'd love to see or hear all about them!

 
~Enjoy~

¸.·♫•*¨*•. ¸¸(¯`♥´¯).•*¨*•♫.•*¨*•♫¸.•*¨*•♫.·♫•*¨*•. ¸¸(¯`♥´¯).•*¨*•♫.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.  .•*¨*•♫`·.¸.·•*¨*•..•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.♫.•*¨*•..•*¨*•.♫`·.¸.·♫•*¨*•. .•*¨*•♫


No comments:

Post a Comment