Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thank you everyone for all your love and support

 
XOXOX
♥ Hugs and kisses ♥ 
Not all the test results are in yet, I should know more in about10 days... 
The results I did receive revealed that I quit breathing about 50 times an hour... 
from 1 to 3 minutes...the most likely causing of my morning migraines...
Their still not sure what is causing the evening migraines.
Who would of known...that migraines are caused from a lack of oxygen?
They said that morning migraines are the leading symptom of sleep apnea, 
second is chronic fatigue, and Fibromyalgia...hummmm. 
What they don't know is what causes sleep apena. 
They also said most people don't even know they have it...
So that's all I know so far...But it's a start.

I came home with a lovely new addition, my pink new friend...lol..
She's so quite, you can hardly tell she's here, but she keeps me breathing.
She even has a computer and can tell how many times I quit breathing throughout the night;
How long I sleep and how long in between sleeps...
She can also tell if I'm being a good compliant little girl...lol
She can even send an alarm to the company and let them know if I've stopped breathing 
resulting in a phone call to wake my behind up.... 
So I guess I'd have to say she pretty important in my life.

I am soooo grateful to have some answers to at least one of my medical conditions.
For any of you who experience more then 1 migraine a week please let your doctor know,
and ask them if you could be experiencing sleep apnea.
what I didn't realize is how serious quitting breathing really is, 
and that it could effect virtually anyone, at any weight, at any age.

Every night my brain was deprived of oxygen, 
I was just lucky enough to start breathing again on my own, that's not always true for some.
The studies show that sleep apena is the cause of  many deaths...
I'm not fond of my new pink additon, and I'm sure it's going to take some getting use to, 
but if it means I might start feeling even a little bit better, I'm sure going to give it a try.


Thank you all sooo much for your love and support, 
all your phone calls, emails and well wishes.
You all mean the world to me,
I'm so blessed to have you in my life, 
I'm so blessed to have such an amazing team of medical staff 
who are bound and determined to get me well
Peace, Love and Blessings to all of you!
♥ Hugs and kisses ♥
XOXOX
 

6 comments:

  1. Michele, I had no idea. Imagine what you sharing this information can do for others.... this is so important to know.
    xoxoxo and I am so glad you are getting some answers.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got something to help you along! My aunt has sleep apnea and has a machine as well. She stops breathing around 75 times an hour! Such a serious thing and now she is so much better with that silly little mask!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments... I hope my using my new little breathing device will help eliminate some of the migraines... I also hope that others who also experience migraines, fibro or chronic fatigue will talk to their doctor about the possibility...I had no clue that these were one of the symptoms of sleep apnea. I've been on several different migraine meds for years... My migraines are so debilitating, I wouldn't wish them on anyone... So if the information I posted helps others...I believe spirit works in mysterious ways...I can only hope and pray that they too find help.

    I'm so glad your aunt was able to get help... wow.... 75 an hour... that means every 50 seconds she quits breathing...tell her I have a pink silly little mask too... I was so excited to find out they make one especially for ladies now... it is so tiny, fits right under my nose... no large face mask. I can still read with it on, or watch TV...and once it's on, you can't even hear it running. So it won't disturb anyone...No one has to even see it or know it's there. My husband said he can barely notice I have it on. It looks like I have a pink headband on....lol... Tonight will be my second night... Attitude is everything... and with the right attitude... I can overcome anything...
    Love and hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's great that they are getting to the root of your problem. I suffer bad migraines, probably 1 to 2 per month....my Mum suffered migraines all her life and, like you, I wouldn't wish them on anyone. Just had one yesterday, as a matter of fact, and I've been all foggy-brained today because of it.

    Anywhoo, keep up the great attitude and I hope all continues to improve for you.

    Love,
    Serena xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, this weekend is fastidious designed for me, for the reason that this time i am reading this impressive educational article here at my home.


    Feel free to surf tto my blog; Magic Rush Heroes Cheats

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest autrhoring on other sites?
    I have a blog based upon on the same subjects you
    discuss and would love to hae you share some stories/information. I know my audience
    would value your work. If you are even remotely interested,
    feel free to send me an e-mail.

    my web-site Madden Mobile Cheats

    ReplyDelete