Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Valentine For you

 
I have dedicated my blog to Art, Heart, and Healing so I felt this was worthy...
My Valentine to all of you! 
One of my friends posted a link on Facebook about the importance of water in our life... after reading it I decided it was time to come clean and share what I've learned and what's been helping me and my son regain our lives... I wish someone would have shared this with me 12 years ago...
 
We just don't realize how important water is in our life and to our survival on so many different levels. Without it we die... I know some people don't hardly drink water, and others would like you to believe that this is fake or a hoax... But for me this is very true! After having a heart attack last October 4th (yes I kept it a secret from FB friends, I was embarrassed and didn't want to upset everyone's holidays) I had given up any hope of ever getting better or having any quality of life. I had continued to get sicker by the month even though I tried to hid it. My Crohn's disease was out of control. The migraines were unbearable, the rash all over my body wouldn't go away, nor did they know why or how to fix it. My meds were at an all time high and medical appointments were ruling my day. Then I was introduced to Enagic in December after praying for some sort of miracle or answers...
 
I started Drinking Kangen Alkaline Water December 1, 2012 and for the second time in 12 years I felt like I was getting my life back. I had changed my diet last January 2012 eating Dr. Joel Fuhrman's Eat to Live life style, but it wasn't enough for me. Sure I lost a lot of weight, but after the heart attack, depression and more meds, I started to gain it back.
 
Just in the past two months that I've been drinking Kangen Water I have seen incredible results... My blood pressure has dropped, inflammation markers are reduced, rash and bleeding is gone, migraines almost gone (only 1 last month), weight (dropped 10 lbs. without exercise), Energy level has doubled. Med's are decreasing daily, going from 28 med's down to 6 in less than 6 weeks. They are moving my chemo back out from 4 weeks to 6 and I'm hoping to be off the Remicade by the end of year if all keeps going as is (a girl can dream can't she...lol). This is something I never would have imagined, I was told I'd be on it for the rest of my life. For the first time in 12 years I have hope...

All I can go by are the results I'm seeing in my own body, health, and medical tests. Along with the results of my oldest son who is also drinking Kangen Water following a major surgery and stint in ICU over the holidays. For those of you who know me and my oldest son have seen our struggles and seen our life deteriorating due to having crohn's disease. It affected all aspects of our life. If I had known that the only thing we needed to change was our water intake and the type of water we were drinking, God only knows where we'd be now... But there is no better day then today to start changing or healing your life...

All I know is that I want to be around for my three amazing son's and daughter-in-laws, I want to see and meet my future grandkids grow up someday (OK, maybe I'm being presumptuous on this one and jumping the gun, again, a girl can dream...lol.) I do know that I want to experience all the things on my to-do list... I want to enjoy a life with my husband we've dreamed about... I'm not ready to quit looking for options that are right for me... to throw in the towel an die.

This is just too big of a secret not to pass along to those I cherish and love... Kangen Water is changing mine and my family's life, it can change yours too! If you want to hear more, send me an email, call or check out Kangen Quam h2o
 
And no I'm not a distributor, although after seeing how well Kangen Water has done for me and my oldest son,  my boy's  have now decided to make helping others their mission...

I encourage you to see just how Kangen works. After seeing this demo, we tried it our selves and everything worked and was the same if not better... Not only is the water good for you, it does so many other things to help you save money and eliminate the chemicals in your life.
 
Here is another video, it was life changing for me... I never realized just how I was destroying my body, intestines, and life... This video is about Dr. Hiromi Shinya
 
 Hiromi Shinya, MD is well known as the developer of the field of colonoscopic surgery (the Shinya Technique). He performed the first non-invasive colon surgery. Using his own invention of the colonoscope, he discovered the ability to both examine and operate on the colon without abdominal incision.

Dr. Shinya is Clinical Professor of Surgery at Albert Einstein Collage of Medicine and Chief of the Endoscopy Unit of Beth Israel Hospital in New York, as well as an advisor for Maeda Hospital and Hanzomon Gastrointestinal Clinic in Japan. A native of Japan, Dr. Shinya received his medical education both in Japan and in the United States.

Dr. Shinya, now past 70, continues an active daily practice of medicine, spending half of each year in New York City and the other half in Tokyo. He is Japan's most famous doctor and treats members of Japan's royal family and top government officials. His practice in the United States also includes celebrities and Presidents. He is Vice Chairman of the Japanese Medical Association in the USA, and much in demand as a speaker internationally.

The Enzyme Factor is the first book in English by this major international medical expert, is based on his Japanese bestseller How to Live Long and Never Be Sick, which has sold over two million copies since its publication in 2006. [source: Enagic®]

Dr. Shinya, recommends Kangen Water® in his books 'The Enzyme Factor' and the more recent, 'The Microbe Factor'.

"Kangen Water is alkaline rich water (ph 8-9), and is considered the very best drinking water because of its incomparable powers of hydration, detoxification, and anti-oxidation." ~Dr. Hiromi Shinya
 
 
 ~♥~


2 comments:

  1. Chel, that is amazing. I will read up on that water. Wishing you continued healing! oxxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone essentially assist to make significantly posts I would state.
    That is the very first time I frequented your web
    page and so far? I amazed with the research you made to make this actual post amazing.
    Fantastic process!

    Feel free to visit my blog post roof repairs ()

    ReplyDelete