Saturday, August 18, 2012

 
Panic mode full throttle... so much to do, so little time, so many fun things happening today, this weekend, this week, this month all around me... yet here I sit frozen... panicked... what to do first? What can be eliminated? what can be done later? what is an absolute...? I need to write, make some art, pack...lol

Thank god it's not sunny or all would be thrown out the window for a pool day...lol.... OK enough procrastination... Back to the list before chemo on Monday, sick days on Tuesday and Wednesday, then off to Alaska on Thursday... Less than a week to go, I am sooooo excited...♥ ♥ ♥

Alaska, family, friends, birthday parties, anniversary's, camping, fishing, catch up, showers, rehearsals, parties, and a wedding... My middle son Zacharias Quam is getting married to his beautiful bride-to-be Dezirae Martinez. Our families are joining together and we couldn't be more pleased, more proud, more in love with her♥

Whew... I need to catch my breath... let everything soak in...
b~r~e~a~t~h~e~ take one moment at a time, enjoy each as it comes... This is life... to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, to forgive and to forget; from this day forward until death do us part. With much love forever and always....♥

No comments:

Post a Comment